List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    KSpread bug #46941
From:       Norbert Andres <nandres () web ! de>
Date:       2002-08-25 20:40:43

Bug description below...

Hi,

my fix would be to change the line 523 of kspread_canvas.cc to
that:
    if (m_bChoose)
    {
      updateChooseRect(topLeft, topLeft); 	<=
    }

Easy fix, but it seems to work and selecting cells when for a dialog works
better now, too.

If we use this as a fix we can also clean up a few things in this methods,
since some calculations are not need anymore.

Norbert

****

Hi!
enter a big value in Call A1, so it extends over into B1
go to A2
Enter "=+<KeyUP><Enter>"
the result for A2 is "=+A1:B1" and gives a parse error
cu
ferdinand