List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Kivio (Was: Kontour. Problems, solution?)
From:       Ben Burton <benb () acm ! org>
Date:       2002-07-24 14:12:01

> > We have another critical problem: the kivio connector tool doesn't
> > (again!!!)
> > work at all. So this makes this nice app nothing but a child's toy :(
>
> Someone recently changed all the plugins to kde_modules, and he said that
> kivio still works (probably because he didn't remove the old libs). Please
> try to revert that change, as Kivio does its own dlopen handling.

Um, no, I *did* remove the old libs before I tested it.  It's still working
on my system (debian packages with said kde_modules patch applied to beta2).

Might it be possible for someone who has this problem to try changing them
back to standard libraries and seeing if this fixes things?  Of course I
can't offer to test this myself since my system works just fine using
kde_modules.

Ben.

--

Ben Burton
benb@acm.org  |  bab@debian.org

I like to think of Linux development as sort of a modified IETF style:
rough consensus and running code, with a sprinkle of holy penguin pee
when Linus thinks it's ready to ship.
	- Seen on slashdot