List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Kontour. Problems, solution?
From:       Sven =?iso-8859-1?q?L=FCppken?= <DrBranson () web ! de>
Date:       2002-07-20 9:33:09

Hi everybody!

>Kontour crashes a lot, it's basically unusable.

A major problem is that Kontour uses includes from the lib/kopainter/support
directory (that's another copy of libart)! It links against the libart copy I
installed from kdesupport though and that makes it crash immediately after
trying to draw only one line.

I fixed it up a little bit yesterday so it doesn't crash anymore (it now uses
the correct includes) but I still have a few problems with the fact that it
changed from rgb to rgba.
(So I can draw everything again but it's not shown, it has no color)

>Thomas Diehl suggested something quite simple: what about reverting kontour
>to the state it was in for koffice-1.1.1-kde3?

So the question is, should I continue fixing it or should we really revert?

Regards,
--
Sven Lüppken, sven@kde.org, KDE / KOffice Developer
DrBranson@web.de, IRC: slueppken