List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: [RFC] Adding a new filter status
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicog () snafu ! de>
Date:       2002-07-17 20:59:24

I am sorry but I do not have MS Office XP either.

However, some people complain that the filter does not work or even crashes
for them. As the filter seems to work for Word 97, I suppose that the
problems are with more recent MS Word versions.

Otherwise, you could perhaps get some files from the persons who have made the
effort to report some bugs to KDE Bugs.
(see http://bugs.kde.org/db/pa/lkoffice-filters.html )

Have a nice day/evening/night!