List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Fwd: [office_standards] Announcement: Availability of preliminary Study about document format
From:       Martin Konold <martin.konold () erfrakon ! de>
Date:       2002-07-11 15:15:09

Subject: [office_standards] Announcement: Availability of preliminary Study
about document format
Date: Thursday 11 July 2002 06:12 pm
From: Joachim von Thadden <j.thadden@linux-ag.de>
To: office_standards@openoffice.org

Hi *,
first we want to thank you all for your interest in the study about
document formats. The hints you gave and the corrections you provided on
the list were very helpful to verify and extend the text.
As the study goes on we finished chapter 3 now. This part is about
current development of document formats. For sure we are also very
interested in your feedback and want to discuss about this view into
the future of document formats.
You can find the study here:
http://www.buug.de/bsi-studie/Studie-02-07-11.pdf.bz2 or
http://www.buug.de/bsi-studie/Studie-02-07-11.pdf
Use the following credentials, please:
	Username: Reader
	Password: m42tSO+mb
Sincerely
	Joachim von Thadden
--
Joachim von Thadden            Linux Information Systems AG
Manager Professional Services  Fon +49 (0)30 72 62 38-14    Ehrenbergstr. 19

Dipl.-Phys. Martin Konold
e r f r a k o n
Germanenstrasse 15, 70563 Stuttgart, Germany
email: martin.konold@erfrakon.de
[" " (application/pgp-signature)]