List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Bugs in kudesigner
From:       Alexander Dymo <cloudtemple () mksat ! net>
Date:       2002-07-07 22:11:09

> I am an Italian KDE translator.
>
> I would like to report some bugs of kudesigner; I send them directly to
> this mailing list since kudesigner does not appear on bugs.kde.org and
> email to the author bounces back.
I don't know why is that happening. Can kudesigner and kugar be added
to the packages list on bugs.kde.org?

> 2) I can see "Top Margin", "Left Margin" etc.. even in Italian, with 100%
> translated kudesigner
> Could somebody please check if they are translatable? (i.e. how do they
> appear in language "XX"?)
It seems that all QtDesigner created *.ui were not translated, though
translatable strings are presented in kudesigner.pot. Can anyone
tell me how to make *.ui files translatable? In autogenerated source
for ui file calls to tr2i18n() are present.

> 3) Icons for "Report header", etc.. in toolbar are useless if you don't
> speak English - they are not translatable
I'll surely make another icons till the release.

There is one question. Shall I
1) replace "Paper" to "Paper Orientation" in new report dialog ui
2) add a new i18n() call in source code (for "Maintainer, Report
     Designer,..." string).
I know there is a message freeze. But above corrections looks important
for me.

Alexander Dymo