List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Switched option names in footnotes seperator line dialog.
From:       Mike McBride <mpmcbride7 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-06-23 3:42:39

Hi developers,

There are two mislabeled options in the Footnote dialog.

Click on Format->Footnote....  Then click on the "seperator line" tab.

"Seperator Line Width" should be Seperator Line length....true that the line
travels along the width of the page, but this will bee the longest dimension,
so by default must be called "Length".

"Seperator Line Length" does describe the dimension that is the "length" of
the page, but it is describing the smaller dimension, so it should be
re-labeld "Seperator Line Width".

I realize that this breaks the message freeze, but these are labeled
incorrectly, and we should ask all those involved to change get these
changed.

--
Mike McBride
mpmcbride7@yahoo.com