List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: wordperfect filters?
From:       Ariya Hidayat <ariya () tf ! itb ! ac ! id>
Date:       2002-06-22 12:18:49

WordPerfect import filter for KWord was my work. However, after doing
other filters, I felt that it's rather ugly and needs some big rewrites.
My time (and passion) then was taken for KSpread development somehow.

As for the export filter, I'm working on it (still tweaking CrossOver
Office to run WP smoothly). Of course, we can't let AbiWord has it, while
KWord doesn't :-)

Anyway, if you're willing to help in this area, feel free to contact me in
this mail address: ariya@kde.org. I believe, many will be quite happy if
we continue improving WP filter for the next KOffice 1.3

Regards,

Ariya Hidayat, ariya@tf.itb.ac.id, ariya@kde.org, ICQ# 30245835
http://www.advogato.org/person/ariya