List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Unified pictures for KWord
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicog () snafu ! de>
Date:       2002-06-17 13:36:41

I have nearly finished the unified picture support for KWord.

I have still a conflict in kwview.cc, so it is too late for Beta 2.

Should I commit as soon as Beta 2 is tagged or should I wait further?

Have a nice day/evening/night!

PS.: I have also done an update on the RTF export filter. However, I have seen
yesterday that I have missed the support of fixed date and time variables. So
it is also not ready for Beta2.