List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Linking Apache POI Library
From:       "Michael Marcucio" <michaelmarcucio () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2002-06-17 13:34:02

I am no licencing expert but if your not using the exact code from POI but
instead writing your own code that is in a totally different language and
only using POI code as a guide, are you still binded by the Apache licence?
And would this fall into the same catagory as a GNOME(Ximian, or whoever)
implementation of .NET? Using .NET as a guide they are developing their own
libraries.
mike