List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Questions about styles
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2002-05-30 8:11:13

On Wednesday 29 May 2002 20:20, Nash Hoogwater wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have some question while working with current CVS HEAD.
>
> 1. How does the translation of style-names work?

stylenames.cc has the list of standard style names, so that
xgettext picks it up and translators can provide translations for them,
feel free to add frame styles to that list (with a comment).

Then when displaying a style the code uses i18n("style name", theStyleName),
see KoStyle::translatedName(). The point is that this is in the GUI only,
the file still has the raw untranslated name - so that people using different languages
can exchange documents ;). Until they create their own styles, that is ;)

> 2. If I apply styles with the following code-snippet:
>
> KoTextDocument::Temp, KoParagLayout::All, KoTextFormat::Format, false, false
> );
>
>   However if I undo the return command (from textObject) it doesn't work. Can
> somebody explain me how I can get this to work?

Try passing "true" to the createUndoRedo bool ;-)

http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~david/