List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Questions about styles
From:       Nash Hoogwater <nrhoogwater () wanadoo ! nl>
Date:       2002-05-29 18:20:24

Hi all,

I have some question while working with current CVS HEAD.

1. How does the translation of style-names work?
2. If I apply styles with the following code-snippet:

      KoTextObject *textObject = ((KWTextFrameSet*)frameSet())->textObject();
      textObject->textDocument()->selectAll( KoTextDocument::Temp );

      KCommand *cmd = textObject->applyStyle( 0L, style->pStyle(),
KoTextDocument::Temp, KoParagLayout::All, KoTextFormat::Format, false, false
);

      textObject->textDocument()->removeSelection( KoTextDocument::Temp );
      if (cmd)
          globalCmd->addCommand( cmd );

    return globalCmd;

  However if I undo the return command (from textObject) it doesn't work. Can
somebody explain me how I can get this to work?

Greetings,

Nash Hoogwater