List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    RTF export filters
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicog () snafu ! de>
Date:       2002-05-29 14:02:28

As I have a few moments time, I will (try to) separate the two RTF export
filters (Kontour and KWord.)

It will be mostly a copy, as the two filters are quite interlaced. However, as
we plan to replace in a way or another the KWord filter, we must first save
the Kontour filter.

If someone is working on the current RTF filter and does not want that I
commit, please just tell!

It would be also great if someone of the Kontour team would be interested in
working on this filter, as I have the bad feeling that it is not working
great. (Well, for now, it is not working at all because it wants
"application/x-killustrator" .)

Have a nice day/evening/night!