As I have a few moments time, I will (try to) separate the two RTF export filters (Kontour and KWord.) It will be mostly a copy, as the two filters are quite interlaced. However, as we plan to replace in a way or another the KWord filter, we must first save the Kontour filter. If someone is working on the current RTF filter and does not want that I commit, please just tell! It would be also great if someone of the Kontour team would be interested in working on this filter, as I have the bad feeling that it is not working great. (Well, for now, it is not working at all because it wants "application/x-killustrator" .) Have a nice day/evening/night! _______________________________________________ koffice-devel mailing list koffice-devel@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel