List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Mail Merge name?
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicog () snafu ! de>
Date:       2002-05-27 13:40:29

Personnaly, I think that people will search "mail merge" as function. If they
do not find it, they will start to tell that KWord cannot do this.

We cannot choose our own terms yet. We have just reached the level where we
can choose our application names (see Krita.)

However, as this is my personal opinion and because I have not made one line
of code of mail merge, feel free to move this message to /dev/null.

Have a nice day/evening/night!