List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    KSpread formulas
From:       Nikolas Zimmermann <wildfox () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-05-18 14:18:08

Hi there,

here are some bugs I found while testing some xl files

1. '&'
=CLEAN("one"&AsciiToChar(7))
does not work
where
=CLEAN("one"+AsciiToChar(7)) works

In the excel import filter I just made ptgConcat
(which displays the &) return a "+"
I do NOT know if this brakes something else
and i'm unsure if kspread should support this thing or not.

2. Dollar wrong results
=DOLLAR(-34,34;-1)
should result in
($30)
but results in
¤ -34,34

The dollar/euro problem is normal, cause i'm on a non-us system.
Ignore that.

3. 'FIXED' problem
=FIXED(-12 345,24;3,00)
should display -12,345.245
but it shows -12 345,240

4. 'LEFT' problem / 'RIGHT' problem
=LEFT("think")
should automatically default to LEFT("think";1)
Same for RIGHT.
(excel compatibility)

5. 'PROPER' problem
=PROPER("aajj-djaf dkfj")
Should return Aajj-Djaf Dkfj
but it shows Aajj-djaf Dkfj
notice: the first 'd' is wrong.

This is just a report list. I'll try to fix stuff myself :)
Patches coming

Bye
 Bye
  Niko