List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KOffice-1.2-beta1 ready, change list wanted
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2002-04-22 8:30:21

On Monday 22 April 2002 10:15, Robert JACOLIN wrote:
> Le Lundi 22 Avril 2002 10:04, David Faure a écrit :
> > On Sunday 21 April 2002 15:09, Robert JACOLIN wrote:
> > > Xslt Filter :
> > >  o list of more recent xslt files used.
> >
> > Was there an xslt filter in koffice-1.1[.1] ?
> > I thought this was new?
> Yes, it is new but there are two / 3 features implemented (this was the
> second). The third is the possibility to open a xslt supplied with koffice.

Can you list all its features, then, for the changelog?

> And my questions are:
>  what directory can I use ?
> Something like $KDEDIR/share/xsltfilters/kword/kword2xslfo.xslt

Rather $KDEDIR/share/apps/xsltfilters/kword/kword2xslfo.xslt

> How can I get the path of this directory ?

Using KStandardDirs: locate("data")+"xsltfilters/kword/kword2xsltfo.xslt"
to get a specific file, or
KGlobal::dirs()->findAllResources( "data", "xsltfilters/*.xslt", true );
to get a listing of all .xslt files under share/apps/xsltfilters (recursively)

http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~david/, http://www.konqueror.org/