List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KOffice-1.2-beta1 ready, change list wanted
From:       Robert JACOLIN <rjacolin () ifrance ! com>
Date:       2002-04-22 8:15:38

Le Lundi 22 Avril 2002 10:04, David Faure a écrit :
> On Sunday 21 April 2002 15:09, Robert JACOLIN wrote:
> > Xslt Filter :
> >  o list of more recent xslt files used.
>
> Was there an xslt filter in koffice-1.1[.1] ?
> I thought this was new?
Yes, it is new but there are two / 3 features implemented (this was the
second). The third is the possibility to open a xslt supplied with koffice.
And my questions are:
 what directory can I use ?
Something like $KDEDIR/share/xsltfilters/kword/kword2xslfo.xslt
How can I get the path of this directory ?
Path in a config file, ... ?
Some ideas ?

bobby