List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Filter and tests
From:       shaheed <srhaque () iee ! org>
Date:       2002-03-28 21:12:27

On Thursday 28 March 2002 8:29 am, Robert JACOLIN wrote:
> Now, if we have a common directory, we can automatise (don't know if it's a
> good english word) tests by a command which open all the documents for all
> filters every week/month/... Also we will know always the filters status
> for all features (each document will test a feature, several document can
> test One/several feature(s) ).
> When a release will be done, the features status filters page(s) would be
> added in the released document.

I did send a note asking if this automation could be done via DCOP, but I
guess the recipients were too busy to answer.

At the moment, I use a script combined with a manual exit for each file. It
can take 20 minutes to run through my regression test suite :-(. Any solution
wecome here!

Thanks, Shaheed