List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    kspread development
From:       Norbert Andres <nandres () web ! de>
Date:       2002-03-26 21:31:15

As already mentioned I will be on vacation from thursday on for 8 days. While
being away without CVS access I want to work on the following things (just to
avoid duplicate work):

- Freeze Panes (see Excel)
- Print preview and "Show page borders" (both are incorrect)
- Styles
- Fix the bug mentioned on the KOffice list, that formulas getting copied
using auto completion are not recalculated and not shown.
and maybe start with enhancing the auto continuation (completion) feature to
work with more different types (like dates and times).

Does anybody else [work | wants to work] on anything on the list?

Another thing:
Excel and StarCalc behave differently when using the scrollbar:
both scroll exactly one cell and not a part of it. I would like to give it a
try (if nobody complains :-)

Regards
Norbert