List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    PATCH: fix for page breaks in msword import filter
From:       Lars Siebold <khandha5 () gmx ! net>
Date:       2002-03-07 22:36:38

Hi,

attatched is a little patch that enables hadling of page breaks in the MsWord
import filter. They were not rendered as they are stored as simple ASCII 12
chars.
Dunno if this patch could be used like this, but I just wanted to point it
out. Also, there seems to be a strange error, in that there is an empty line
added after the page break. I don't know where that comes from, maybe someone
with more knowledge of the filter code will notice.

Cheers
Lars