List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    sidebar (was Re: kword outline mode)
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () planescape ! com>
Date:       2002-02-28 9:16:57

On Thu, Feb 28, 2002 at 01:00:00AM +0100, David Faure wrote:
> On Wednesday 27 February 2002 08:51, Dag wrote:
> (*) the big problem with that splitter is that it's "hidden", very hard to find,
> I think. A very easy patch would be to add a "View sidebar" toggle action
> in the menus, much like KPresenter's (please check the way it's named there),
> to hide/show that left panel.

Actually that method is allready there; the problem with it is that the default
size is far to small. The fix would be to add a little bit of code to open it
at a size of 150 if the size right now is < 10. Only after you select the menu
option naturally. (can't check name right now, koffice is not compiled)