List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: side transition effects
From:       Toshitaka Fujioka <toshitaka () kde ! gr ! jp>
Date:       2002-02-24 15:13:39

On Saturday 23 February 2002 00:33, Laurent Montel wrote:
> Le Friday 22 February 2002 16:03, Toshitaka Fujioka a écrit :
> > Hello,
> >
> > On Thursday 21 February 2002 18:36, Ariya Hidayat wrote:
> > > 1) Wouldn't be good to separate this page effect stuff in another file,
> > > say pgeffect.[h,cc] instead of putting all together in page.[h,cc] ?
> >
> > good idea.
>
> What is the advantage ?
> page effect is a properties of page no ?

I thought that even screen/object effect of main edit page might work if I
used current code and implemented it to "presstructview.[h,cc]" and started
a screen presentation view. But My thought may be wrong.

Thank you.
--
Toshitaka Fujioka
http://www.kde.org                The K Desktop Environment Project

-- A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.  Lao-zi --