List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: [Patch] "Cell Layout" -> "Cell Format"
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2002-01-13 12:27:31

On Saturday 12 January 2002 14:43, Lenny wrote:
> > I believe he means that selecting a range in kspread from bottom right to
> > top left does not always copy the contents and selecting from top left
> > to bottom right does.
>
> *sigh*, due to QRect::setCoordinates() etc the selection-QRect is normalized
> (and is also expected to be normalized at some places), i.e. "empty" for
> bottom/right->top/left drags.

!? Normalizing doesn't make a rect empty if it wasn't empty before.
A rect going from bottom-right to top-left because a rect going from top-left
to bottom-right after normalize(), that's the whole point.

http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~david, http://www.konqueror.org
KDE 3.0: Konquering the Desktops