List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    KOffice filter changes
From:       Petr Tuma <petr.tuma () mwardmfg ! com>
Date:       2002-01-03 21:40:29

Hi,

I'm sorry if this will sound silly, but I'm new to KOffice flter development
and I may need a little help.

I'm currently developing an export filter (KSpread->MS Excel) (it's currently
at the alpha stage). The filter takes KoDocument and saves it.

So, my question is: Are there any changes to the filter developing guidelines
that I should incorporate into my filter? (Something like 'general filter
structure' or such)

Thanks and regards

Petr Tuma