List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: query the KDataTools
From:       Daniel Naber <daniel.naber () t-online ! de>
Date:       2001-12-24 0:34:57

On Monday 24 December 2001 00:22, David Faure wrote:

> > -Is is okay to put this new frontend into koffice/tools/kthesaurus?
>
> Sure!

Okay, I've commited it there, and the code compiles, but it does not link.
I tested the code in inside a different program, where it compiles, links
and even works. But here I only get "undefined references" for almost
everything. I guess something with Makefile.am is broken? Can you please
have a short look?

regards
 Daniel

--