List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    query the KDataTools
From:       Daniel Naber <daniel.naber () t-online ! de>
Date:       2001-12-23 13:23:23

Hi,

I'd like to write a frontend to the thesaurus KDataTool, so that it can be
used like a stand alone app (and not only in KWord).

-I need a method to query for a certain KDataTool, not just for all the
ones that offer text/plain etc. Alternatively I could use a method that
returns a unique name for a KDataTool (e.g. "thesaurus"). Can such a thing
be added?

-Is is okay to put this new frontend into koffice/tools/kthesaurus?

Regards
 Daniel

--
http://www.danielnaber.de