List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Koffice dialogs
From:       Tomasz Grobelny <grotk () poczta ! onet ! pl>
Date:       2001-12-21 16:07:52

On Thursday 20 December 2001 23:11, David Faure wrote:
> On Thursday 20 December 2001 19:18, Tomasz Grobelny wrote:
> > How should I create dialogs for Koffice? Is it good to use QtDesigner to
> > do this?
>
> Yes, that's a valid choice.
>
> > Sould I use KDE classes or Qt classes (I saw QComboBox instead of
> > KComboBox)?
>
> KDE classes when available.

But how can I use KDE classes in Qt Designer? There are no KDE widgets `in the
toolbars and creating my own doesn't give me the preview and ability to
setting entries in KComboBox for example. Is there a possibility to use KDE
widgets in the same way as Qt widgets.

Tomasz Grobelny

--

Tego nie znajdziesz w zadnym sklepie!