List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Translations in KOffice 1.1.1
From:       Gaute Hvoslef Kvalnes <ai98ghk () stud ! hib ! no>
Date:       2001-12-18 13:45:55

I was very surprised to see a new KOffice release announced yesterday. I
have not seen any mention of this schedule to the translators.

Now I wonder which translations are included with KOffice 1.1.1. Those in
KDE_2_2_BRANCH or those in HEAD? If it's the 2.2.x translations, then no
great harm is done since the strings have stayed unchanged (I think). If the
translations are from HEAD, then most translations are incomplete. The
translators should have been informed in any case.

Regards,
 Gaute Hvoslef Kvalnes
 Norwegian (Nynorsk) KDE: http://no-ny.i18n.kde.org/