List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    KOffice 1.1.1
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2001-11-28 23:06:07

Contrary to previous releases, there hasn't been a well-defined plan for 1.1.1,
but it looks like we need to release it as soon as possible. I keep receiving emails
from people with the famous printing problem ("letters squashed together"),
which is fixed now.
I'd be tempted to release KOffice-1.1.1 very very soon now, unless there are any
objections. Our last discussion on this subject mentionned some important problems
in kchart, and thanks to Laurent's hard work on it, it should be much better now.
Is there anything anyone plans to do on the 1.1-branch before I release it ? Please speak up ;)

http://perso.mandrakesoft.com/~david/ , http://www.konqueror.org/
KDE 3.0: Konquering the Desktops