List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: [BUG] KWord display text much too small
From:       Dirk Mueller <dmuell () gmx ! net>
Date:       2001-10-01 23:51:11

On Mon, 01 Okt 2001, David Faure wrote:

> OK, that's the "QFont::pointSize() returns -1 when setting a pixelsize" issue,
> which I already mentionned, and which needs a fix in KConfig or in KGlobalSettings.
> I suggested a simple fix but Dirk mentionned a bigger cleanup needed...

well, the QFontInfo fix would be okay imho. or should we save
both now? if we break config reading compatibility this would be right then
IMHO, better than the QFontInfo "hack". The drawback of the latter is that
the chosen font might change if you change your font setup between
application starts/savings. This might be undesireable or even fatal (i.e.
broken formatting in kword).

Dirk