List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: [BUG] KWord display text much too small
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicog () snafu ! de>
Date:       2001-10-01 0:04:00

I made some tests with Ctrl-Shift-V and discovered that there are two types
of problems.

The first problem that I had reported is due to a font size of -1. The
document is loaded from loading an old file (syntaxVersion 1) that has no
expicit <SIZE> tag, neither in <STYLE>, nor in <LAYOUT> nor in <FORMATS>.
However, I think that this problem is more an error while loading the file
than a real display error.

The second problem (the one I have found this weekend) transforms Helvetica
12 for KWord in a (internal) font of size of 240.0.

I have tested some test files of the directory kword/demos and all have this
second problem. The internal font size is 20 times what the <SIZE> tag asked
for.

Any idea where I should dig further?

Have a nice day/evening/night!