List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: working with Kivio
From:       Landshark <landshark () verticaladdiction ! net>
Date:       2001-09-07 15:25:57

It's not issues with Kivio and Koffice directly.  The problem I ran into was
the kdelibs from CVS.  It says it requires Qt3 beta 4.  So I d/l'd, compiled,
and installed it.  It went smooth.

I then went to compile kdelibs but it never gets passed the Qt check.  It seems
to think I don't have Qt3 beta 4 installed.  I have QTDIR set properly, I have
LD_LIBRARY_PATH set properly, and I've even tried --with-qt or whatever the
option was from configure.

It always bombs out there.

-dave

--
| Dave Marotti                | Looking for a Visio alternative for *nix?    |