List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Starting QT3-port in KDE 2.2
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () planescape ! com>
Date:       2001-09-03 15:21:31

You can only run KOFfice HEAD with an installed kdelibs HEAD.

I assume you mean that you still hav kdelibs 2.2 installed in /opt/kde2
and if you want to keep that (don't know if that is possible) you should
install your kdecvs to another place.
Note that changing your install path needs a full recompile of kdelibs
as well.

Anyway, your line:
 - export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$QTDIR/lib:$KDEDIR/lib
can't work, since that last lib dir does not exist ;)