List:       koffice
Subject:    Fwd: Koffice logo /with correct site url
From:       Tim <ctavares () b-vol ! co ! uk>
Date:       2001-08-29 22:09:02

our site URL corrected

Subject: Koffice logo
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 23:00:04 +0100
From: Tim <ctavares@b-vol.co.uk>
To: koffice@kde.org

Dear Sir,

I run a linux user group
http://www.b-lux.org

We also do linux training.  We have recently upgraded our training website
and included Koofice and a logo (from your site)  which links to  your site.
We had intended to ask permission but  there was an oversight.

Our  site is at http://home.btclick.com/blux.net

We  as a rule only use our Logos on our site but we wanted to highlight the
quality and availability of opensurce programs  (likd Koffice) and we have
set aside this rule.

We would be grateful for clearance to use your Logo.    (which merely links
to your site).

Indeed if you have a better logo we wuld be grateful if you could emal it to
us.  If you do not want  us to  use the  Logo of koffice please tell us and
we will remove it from the site.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely
CTavares(Dr)