List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KOffice 1.1
From:       Rob Kaper <cap () capsi ! com>
Date:       2001-08-29 18:02:25

On Wed, Aug 29, 2001 at 09:48:54AM -0400, Peter B. wrote:
> Please advise if it's possible to purchase a CD version of this
> application suite as I do not have a broadband connection from which to
> download. Also, I'd like to know if the required libraries needed to run
> KOffice can be purchased as well as I'm new to Linux and at this point do
> not know how to install the new libraries and other dependencies
> necessary.

Your best bet would be to wait until the major Linux distributions
(including the one of your choice) catch up and release a new version which
includes KOffice 1.1.

Please also check out http://www.kde.org/cdrom.html which has a listing of
various "KDE on CD-ROM" resellers.

I think you'll have to wait several weeks for them to catch up and include
KOffice 1.1, though.

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | 'I hate it when the villain quotes Shakespeare'
cap@capsi.com |         -- John Crichton, "Farscape"