List:       koffice
Subject:    KOffice 1.1
From:       "Peter B." <stblancard () mindspring ! com>
Date:       2001-08-29 13:48:54

Hello,

Please advise if it's possible to purchase a CD version of this
application suite as I do not have a broadband connection from which to
download. Also, I'd like to know if the required libraries needed to run
KOffice can be purchased as well as I'm new to Linux and at this point
do not know how to install the new libraries and other dependencies
necessary.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Peter Blancard