List:       koffice
Subject:    Koffice Web Site: Tiny Text Fault ;-)
From:       Nick <nick () glimmer ! demon ! co ! uk>
Date:       2001-08-01 1:17:05

Hi Folks,

Just trying to be helpfully nit-picking :

I suppose you should amend the 1.1 Release Plan at
http://developer.kde.org/development-versions/koffice-1.1-release-plan.html
to refer to "Kontour", rather than "KIllustrator" ...

e.g. "Improve speed and usability of KIllustrator"  (4th line)

If this is too annoying for words, please just ignore me :-)

Cheers,
Nick
Bristol, UK
--
Remember:
If brute force doesn't work, you're just not using enough.