List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KWord:Table resize
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () planescape ! com>
Date:       2001-07-31 11:56:17

You point out a deeper problem with tables, each cell is individual and
therefor you have this problem.

I personally like it this way, but it seems there are those that disagree ;)

The real solve would be to change the framehandles to encompass more then
one frame if you select multiple frames. But in practice this will probably
be more trouble then its wourth.. (frames not selected in a square etc)

I am afraid I don't seen how this can be solved in an intuitive manner..