List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: couple of little buglets, kword, cvs of yesterday
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2001-07-28 22:45:54

On Tuesday 24 July 2001 18:57, dep wrote:
> greetings!
>
> first, it is *great* to see kword remember the zoom factor from
> session to session -- a really great ease of use feature, imho.

... reminds me that the viewmode isn't saved...

> the first is that after saving a document, kword occasionally no
> longer accepts keyboard input. in my experience, this typically comes
> on the third or fourth time the document is saved. what is odd is
> that the mouse still works -- it can be used to move the cursor
> around, select text, and manipulate menus -- but one can no longer
> enter text or do anything keyboard related. what is odder is that if,
> for instance, i do a save as, and then put it into a different format
> (i haven't tried saving it as a .kwd under a different name; sorry),
> it works just fine and the keyboard is restored.

Can't reproduce this. Do you still have a cursor after saving, when this happens ?
(Does it blink ?). If you click into a frame, can you edit it ?
Hmm... maybe this is simply kwin's focus bug, in fact. If you use Alt+Tab to
go to another window, and then Alt+Tab back to kword, can you now enter text ?