List:       koffice
Subject:    Adobe Protest: Ever thought of porting koffice
From:       dmoynihan () blackmask ! com
Date:       2001-07-23 21:40:00

(and Killustrator in particular) to the Mac Darwin kernel?

Seems like a really, really good way to get even for they did, both
to you guys on killustrator, as well as Dmitry Skylarov.

I'm sure Mac OSX's handling of developers has pissed you guys off majorly, but
if it's relatively simple to do: Oi, the message ya'd be sending.

Cheers (and I'll look into helping on documentation).

David Moynihan
http://www.blackmask.com
All Your Non-Book Forms Are Belong To Us