List:       koffice
Subject:    Hi, stats.
From:       Kent Nguyen <kent () mslinux ! com>
Date:       2001-06-30 3:33:02

Thought you guys are interested in knowing how prolific KDE Linux on the
desktop is.

Here's a statistic for four days on my website:
http://www.mslinux.com/reviews/stats.html

As you can see Konqueror is now the number browser. :)

The only thing I've talked about is KOffice, and look at the enormous about
of hits I get.  Looks like KOffice is the KILLER APPLICATION everyone has
been waiting for.

This tell us one thing.  Linux on the desktop is making incredible inroads.

Long live KDE!
--kent