List:       koffice
Subject:    formula is absolutely small
From:       "Stephan Hachinger" <StephanHachinger () compuserve ! de>
Date:       2001-06-28 20:34:41

Hello!

kword version: about June 25th, 2001.

I've inserted a formula into a document, but the characters are really small
(a little smaller than arial 12), and even smaller when printing (about
1mm). This wasn't the case in the last kword versions I had compiled. If I
make the formula frame bigger, the formula characters aren't resized.

Another thing... I think it would be good if one could also choose between
"inline"/"not inline" when inserting a formula and not only when inserting a
picture.

Cheers,

Stephan