List:       koffice
Subject:    Envelope template: was suggestion
From:       Jonathan Drews <j.e.drews () worldnet ! att ! net>
Date:       2001-06-28 4:44:53

On Wednesday 27 June 2001 21:13, Cristian Tibirna wrote:
> I know that right now there is no envelope template,

 I have an envelope template that works quite well in Kword. It is easy
to make one. The following are for U.S. legal size letters.

1) Double click (in Kword) on US letter.
2) In page setup choose, landscape.
3) Adjust the top margin in Kword so that it is 1/4" from the top of
    ruler bar.
4) Enter your return address and the address of the recipient.
    Depending on your printer you will have to tab or space in about
    1.25" or so for a 8.75" letter.
5) Stuff an envelope into your printers envelope slot and print. Works
     like a charm
--
						Cheers,

						Jonathan