List:       koffice
Subject:    Update of KOffice 1.1 beta 3 de at computerchannel.de
From:       <usdownload () computerchannel ! de>
Date:       2001-06-27 21:30:32

Dear Software Developer:

Your KOffice 1.1 beta 3 de has recently been updated to the G+J Computer Channel \
download database at http://www.download.de.

 We currently have the broadest market reach in Germany as well as being one of the \
largest databases in all of Europe. We are constantly expanding to offer a full \
archive of English titles as well.

Each Program in our database is accompanied by a brief description, stating key \
functions and features.

Please have a look at the following link to your program listing on our website:
http://www.computerchannel.de/download.phtml?progid=8524

Feel free to use the above link on your homepage as an alternative download source \
for your product. At the following link you will find HTML labels and logos that can \
be added to your homepage as a a download link to your product in our database: \
http://www.computerchannel.de/download/labels/aufg1_eng.phtml?progid=8524

Using our download capabilities in Europe could be beneficial in providing increased \
accessibility of your product to your european customers as well as providing your \
german-speaking customers a concise review of your program.

If there is a new version of your program, you may submit updates or changes to your \
product listing directly through the following page: \
http://www.computerchannel.de/download/autoren/updates_eng.phtml?progid=8524

If you would like to submit a new program or software not currently found in our \
database, you may do so through the following link: \
http://www.computerchannel.de/download/autoren/vorschlag_eng.phtml

Garrett Morriss

Editor

G+J Computer Channel USA,