List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Re:killustrator crashes at startup (immernoch)
From:       Robert =?iso-8859-15?q?Gst=F6hl?= <tarball () rtfm ! li>
Date:       2001-06-27 18:45:30

> Then compile from source (after applying the patch), install, make sure to
> use the same prefix as KDE, and run the script to check the installation if
> you get this problem again.

After cleaning up my .kde2 (I'm a newbie so I did: rm -R .kde2 ;-)
and
./configure --prefix=/opt/kde2 (instead of /opt/kde)
make
make install

Everything works!
The crap in .kde2 maybe comes from another install (I think beta 1 is the
default under Suse7.2...doesn't matter ;-)

By the way, is it a known behavior that I can't insert a kword object in
killu?

And just another question: How useabel is the current kde-code in CVS?
I know this might be the wrong list, but ...

Thanks alot

Robert Gstöhl