List:       koffice
Subject:    My "quotes" are becoming ?quotes?
From:       George Petri <baitfish () bigpond ! com>
Date:       2001-06-27 13:47:23

Hi!

Does anyone have this obscure problem: Sometimes when I open a document, most
(but not all) my quotes (single and double ones) become ?.  Admittedly, most
of these are imported MS-Word 97 and Abiword ones.

I have only been testing on beta2 so this may be the source of the problem
:).  Does anyone know why this ??? happens?

Thanks,
George