List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: A few more issues with KWord...
From:       Chris Howells <chris () chrishowells ! co ! uk>
Date:       2001-06-22 21:15:13

David Faure wrote:

> I fixed a killu crash now, so it might even work with the killu objects ;-)

OK, great work -- it's very nearly fixed :)

With the attached document I still can't get the first bit of the bottom
line of the footer all into size eight (e.g. the path).

Even after formatting, saving, closing, opening, etc, it still appears
as in footer.png (attached)...

I can reproduce this in testcase.kwd (attached).

This is CVS KWord (from anoncvs.kde.org) as of about 10PM BST.

About the Kllustrator bug -- I can't make it crash now (excellent :) ),
so can we make a diff against beta3 with the fix, so that it can be put
on koffice.org under the "Release Notes" section (like we did with the
KWord one against beta2 IIRC)?

If you send me the diff, I'll stick it on there...

I think it is rather a critical fix :)

--
Cheers,
Chris Howells -- chris@chrishowells.co.uk, chrish@gmx.co.uk

["footer.png" (image/png)]
["testcase.kwd" (application/octet-stream)]