List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Website enquiries (was Re: qt)
From:       Chris Howells <chris () chrishowells ! co ! uk>
Date:       2001-06-18 17:06:24

David Faure wrote:

> Either that (which sounds good to me)
> or asking people to subscribe first.

Hmm, by making it so that koffice can be posted to by subscribers only?
That would be fine I suppose, alhtough we would still really need an
address for the webmaster on the web site, and perhaps an address for
contact information.

> AFAIK we don't have a contact address for general enquiries about KDE.
> But I agree that it would be nice to have koffice-info@kde.org though.

Cool. I don't care what it is called. ;) Would you envisave the
webmaster/koffice-info addresses being lists or not?

> BTW do we have webmaster@[www.]koffice.org ?

If we do, I have no idea who it goes to!

--
Cheers,
Chris Howells -- chris@chrishowells.co.uk, chrish@gmx.co.uk