List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Help With Project
From:       Chris Howells <chris () chrishowells ! co ! uk>
Date:       2001-06-11 17:17:21

Richard Bos wrote:

> To the kde project web administrators: is it possible to get space at the
> koffice web server to described the kproject project (it's a planning tool
> that is obvious).  Would the url www.koffice.org/kproject be possible?
> As the web pages are secured with acl, I wunder how much is possible?

If it's part of KOffice, and it's all agreed,  then you can have

koffice.org/kproject easily. It's just than only people with access to

www/koffice can commit to it.

I can (and I work on the KOffice web site), so if you want it, send me
what you want there, and I'll commit it.

--
Cheers,
Chris Howells -- chris@chrishowells.co.uk, chrish@gmx.co.uk